- About US
- Rural Sourcing
- Veterans Sourcing Group
- Access to Vets
People, Processes, Technology at a Lower Cost
C&L Group is an industry leader in delivering complex, high-end engagements using a rural sourcing delivery model.
The C&L Group has created a technology center in Reading Pennsylvania to provide a full range of domestic IT outsourcing capabilities to its customers, delivered with high quality and at aggressively competitive prices. One of C&L Group’s primary goals is keeping IT jobs in the US. This American-based alternative outsourcing solution is performed in a secured, high-tech facility located in Reading, PA – just 2 hours from New York City and just over an hour from Philadelphia.
The C&L Group leverages the best Flexible Delivery Methods specifically selected to fit the clients’ needs. Within our technology outsourcing center, we provide all our clients with a proven delivery methodology and experienced management. We approach each assignment with strong program and project management processes plus our tested Quality Management methodology. In addition to lowered labor costs, our clients enjoy leveraging our secured facility while benefiting from the management oversight provided by our resident management team.
The C&L Group’s suite of robust technology centric application solutions, utilizing our flexible delivery model and proprietary technology, are easily integrated into a seamless solution utilizing its proprietary technology – SystemAnatomy.
Contact us today to see how we can leverage our US based staff to help your business meet its IT needs.
Directions to our Rural Sourcing Center
- Talent Pool – Within a 50 mile radius of Reading, there are approximately 2280 qualified IT professionals available to C&L who are currently unemployed or under employed. (statistics from PA CareerLink). Also can draw from five local universities as well as nearly 100 colleges and universities within a 70 mile radius of the Greater Reading area.
- Cost of talent – the cost of IT resources is 30% lower than in the larger cities so C&L is able to provide lower rates for these IT resources
- Staff Retention – lower cost of living, better quality of life for local work, and a professional work environment contribute to a very high retention rate – Attrition rate 6.4%
- Quality – Better communications, same time zone, familiarity with US based business all contribute to less rework in the process – regardless if it is analysis, development, or QA
- Proximity – Easy access to client facilities in NJ, NY, PA, OH. Reading area is accessible by five (5) regional and international airports.
C&L Group Rural Sourcing Slideshow
C&L Group ICD-10 Information