- About US
- Rural Sourcing
- Veterans Sourcing Group
- Access to Vets
Directions to our Rural Sourcing Center
- Talent Pool – Within a 50 mile radius of Reading, there are approximately 2280 qualified IT professionals available to C&L who are currently unemployed or under employed. (statistics from PA CareerLink). Also can draw from five local universities as well as nearly 100 colleges and universities within a 70 mile radius of the Greater Reading area.
- Cost of talent – the cost of IT resources is 30% lower than in the larger cities so C&L is able to provide lower rates for these IT resources
- Staff Retention – lower cost of living, better quality of life for local work, and a professional work environment contribute to a very high retention rate – Attrition rate 6.4%
- Quality – Better communications, same time zone, familiarity with US based business all contribute to less rework in the process – regardless if it is analysis, development, or QA
- Proximity – Easy access to client facilities in NJ, NY, PA, OH. Reading area is accessible by five (5) regional and international airports.
C&L Group Rural Sourcing Slideshow
C&L Group ICD-10 Information